In this world of sound bites, real Conversations Matter. Our goal with this podcast is to snap you out of the daily grind, connect you with people who are making an impact, and inspire introspection and creativity. We bring our listeners into our guest’s world, be it their home, workplace, or the lobby of their favorite hotel. This is not a studio conversation. We are going back to the old fireside chat. We believe when you take time to really listen, you can find your own meaning and inspiration in everyone’s story.
Conversations Matter is made in partnership with Hans Hickler. Together, Molly and Hans interview changemakers who speak to their own work as well as ideas worth sharing with others.
- David Bornstein- Bestselling author of “How to Change the World” & co-founder of the Solutions Journalism Network
- Megan Poe- Psychiatrist, Artist, Performer, and Professor of the most popular class at NYU on “Love”
- Rony Abovitz- Founder of Magic Leap & Visionary of Augmented Reality Technology
- Sarah Drew- Author of “Gaia Codex” and Environmental Activist
- Tony Cho- Founder of Metro 1, ChoZen & creator of sustainable, innovative communities
- Ruchira Gupta- Abolitionist, UN Human Trafficking Warrior, & Founder of Apne Aap
- Mike Drescher- Tech Exec, Film Producer, Comedian, & Founder of Vibrant Bodies
- Alison Thompson – Founder of Third Wave Volunteers & Humanitarian Aid Angel
- Swami Kashi- Former Israeli Commando turned monk and spiritual teacher living in the Himalayas
- Suketu Mehta- Bestselling author, Speaker, & Journalism Professor at NYU
- Nikki McKean- Photographer, Cancer Survivor Advocate, & Teacher
- Hector Marcel- Values-Based Leadership Advisor & Tibetan Buddhist Teacher
Visit conversationsmatterpodcast.com to listen and learn more!